Thank you for your generous donation.
We respect your privacy! We do not sell or otherwise distribute personal information to any outside party. This includes your name, contact information, or financial information.
For your peace of mind, we are proud to acknowledge we have earned our 2020 GuideStar Gold Seal, placing us in the top 0.5% of nonprofits for transparency and accountability in our finances and operations. Now 10+ million GuideStar users can find in-depth financial information about our organization. Plus, we’ve provided fresh information to 200+ charitable websites and applications that use GuideStar data, such as AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
You can now give a quick and secure donation utilizing our online giving form. Simply click on the button below and complete the form. Your gift is 100% secure.
Want To Use A Donor Advised Fund?
If you are giving from a Donor Advised Fund or Private Charity, please follow these steps:
1. Find "Christian Ministry Alliance" in your grant portal (formerly Association of Christian Nonprofits). [Goodyear, AZ | EIN: 46-3408177]
2. If you choose to designate your gift please be sure to state the designation in your grant portal. Donations with no designation will be used for the Alliance's General Fund.
- Can I schedule recurring donations? Yes! We are very happy to offer you the ability to schedule your donations to come out of your bank account automatically.
- Will I still receive a contribution statement? For the current tax year, Contribution Statements for your tax returns will be mailed out in physical form by Feb 1. If your email is on file with us, we will email giving statements at the end of the month for which you gave.
- Is online giving secure? Very. We utilize our ministry partner, Aplos Donations - specializing in non-profit giving. They use military grade technology to make sure that you are never vulnerable.